47. He would cultivate it, and his field has been cultivated and at the time of harvest he shall take grain according puro his contracts.
48. If verso man owe a debt and Adad inundate his field and carry away the produce, or, through lack of vaso, grain have not grown per the field, con that year he shall not make any return of grain esatto his creditor, he shall alter his contract-tablet and he shall not pay the interest for that year.
50. If he give (as security) verso field planted with [grain] https://datingranking.net/it/mocospace-review/ or a field planted with sesame, the owner of the field shall receive the grain or the sesame which is durante the field and he shall return the loan and its interest esatto the merchant.
51. If he have not the money puro return, he shall give puro the merchant [grain or] sesame, at their market value according puro the scale fixed by the king, for the loan and its interest which he has obtained from the merchant.
52. If the tenant do not secure verso crop of grain or sesame durante his field, he shall not cancel his contract.
53. If per man neglect puro strengthen his dyke and do not strengthen it, and per break be made con his dyke and the vaso carry away the farm-land, the man mediante whose dyke the break has been made shall restore the grain which he has damaged.
54. If he be not able sicuro restore the grain, they shall sell him and his goods, and the farmer whose grain the ciotola has carried away shall share (the results of the senno).
56. If per man open up the tazza and the chicchera carry away the improvements of an adjacent field, he shall measure out ten GUR of grain per GAN.
57. If per shepherd have not che tipo di puro agreement with the owner of verso field sicuro pasture his sheep on the grass; and if he pasture his sheep on the field without the consent of the owner, the owner of the field shall harvest his field, and the shepherd who has pastured his sheep on the field without the consent of the owner of the field, shall give over and above twenty GUR of grain verso ten GAN preciso the owner of the field.
58. ) of the gate into the public common, the shepherd turn the sheep into the field, and pasture the sheep on the field, the shepherd shall oversee the field on which he pastures and at the time of harvest he shall measure out sixty GUR of grain verso ten GAN onesto the owner of the field.
59. If per man cut down per tree per per man’s orchard, without the consent of the owner of the orchard, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
60. If verso man give a field to per gardener to plant as an orchard and the gardener plant the orchard and care for the orchard four years, sopra the fifth year the owner of the orchard and the gardener shall share equally; the owner of the orchard shall mark off his portion and take it.